What We Do
We manufacture custom photo booths for bars, clubs and competitive gaming venues across the UK. People are already having an awesome time when they visit your venue, but we’ll help harness this to its full potential by providing an inclusive and memorable social experience for your customers whilst you earn extra revenue, grow your customer database and maximise your earned social media potential. Oh, and the best bit… We’ll build your photobooth and maintain it at zero cost to you - your venue pays nothing!
PROFIT SHARE - A NO COST PHOTOBOOTH FOR YOUR VENUE
Terms and Conditions and Data Policy
Terms and Conditions of Sale
When you touch the start screen on a Snaparazzi Photobooth and present your payment card or device (Apple Pay or Google Pay) you are initiating a photobooth session and accepting the terms and conditions of sale described here. Once the payment has been accepted by our card payment terminal the photobooth will take 4 photos and will then print these images. The printed images will be available in the print chute shortly afterwards.
Depending on the option chosen, digital images will then be transmitted securely to our server. The images will then be available to download using either the QR code or unique code displayed on the photo strip. For free digital only sessions, the QR code will be displayed on the photobooth screen. Once you have completed the form on our website, you will receive an email with your digital images and GIF attached.
We make every effort to ensure all our photobooths are in perfect working order, fully stocked with paper and ink and ready for your session. Sometimes due to circumstances beyond our control, there may be glitches that prevent you from receiving your printout or from receiving your digital image and GIF. Our customer service team are on hand to help you and where we identify a fault, we can provide a refund if you do not receive your printout.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal information (Name, email address, etc.)
- Digital image from photobooth session
- Confirmation of user's age of consent
- Last 4 digits of payment card and card brand or device account number
How do we collect your data?
Most of the data our Company collects is provided by your directly. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use the photobooth and make payment
- Voluntarily complete an online customer form on our website to receive your digital images.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- When you contact our guest support team via email or the online widget
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
From Nayax PLC, our payment provider
How do we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you your digital images from your photobooth session
- Process refunds and provide support
- Share your email address and consent status with our third-party venues (only when you have consented to this)Where a signed data sharing agreement exists between Snaparazzi Photobooths Limited and our venue partners, text data (name, email address, confirmation of user's age of consent) will be deleted once transferred securely via FTP. The data is at that point deleted from the Snaparazzi Photobooths Limited database and then becomes subject to the data policies of the respective partners.
Where our partner venue utilises Airship or Atreemo for customer data management, personal data will be transferred at point of entry. At this point, personal data is transferred entirely to the partner venue and will no longer fall under the Snaparazzi Photobooths Limited Data Policy.
If requested by official authorities such as the Police (UK), Garda (Ireland) or Politie (Netherlands) we reserve the right to share your information to help in criminal investigations.
How do we store your data?
Our Company stores your data securely on our secure servers.
The Company shall ensure that the following measures are taken with respect to the storage of personal data:
- All hard copies of personal data, along with any electronic copies stored on physical, removable media are stored securely in a locked box, drawer, cabinet, or similar;
- All electronic copies of personal data are stored securely using passwords and 128-bit AES data encryption;
- All personal data stored electronically are backed up DAILY with backups stored onsite AND/OR All backups are encrypted using 128-bit AES
The company does not keep personal data for any longer than is necessary based on the purpose or purposes for which that personal data was originally collected, held, and processed.
- When personal data is no longer required, all reasonable steps are taken to erase or otherwise dispose of it without delay.
- Photobooth images and GIFs will be stored securely on an FTP server and will be deleted permanently after 30 days. This time period is sufficient to allow customers to retrieve their images after purchase.
- Where a signed data sharing agreement exists between Snaparazzi Photobooths Limited and our venue partners, text data (name, email address, confirmation of user's age of consent) will be deleted once transferred securely via FTP. The data is at that point deleted from the Snaparazzi Photobooths Limited database and then becomes subject to the data policies of the respective partners.
- Where no data sharing agreement exists, text data (name, email address, confirmation of user's age of consent) will also be deleted after 30 days.
- Where our partner venue utilises a third-party platform for customer data management, personal data will be transferred to them at point of entry. At this point, personal data is transferred entirely to the partner venue and will no longer fall under the Snaparazzi Photobooths Limited Data Policy.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
A right of access - You have the right to ask our Company for copies of your personal data.
A right of rectification - You have the right to request ask our Company to correct any information about you that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask our Company to complete information about you that you believe is incomplete.
A right to erasure - You have the right to ask our Company to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
A right to restrict processing - You have the right to ask our Company to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
A right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
A right to data portability - You have the right to ask our Company to transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
Our website uses a number of different types of cookies:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we can recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in some cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us on: 01916609464
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office or other appropriate body in your country.
UK – www.ico.org.uk
Ireland – www.dataprotection.ie
Netherlands – www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
Add a Snaparazzi photobooth to your site and let the good times roll!
Bespoke Marketing Tool
We get around!
Check out some of our KICKASS partners:
Hello! Is it MEAT you’re looking for? You’ll find our hand-crafted contactless booths across seven MEATliquor venues across London: Bloomsbury, Clapham, Croydon, Shoreditch, Islington and Hoxton, including our not so bog-standard PHOTALOO - the worlds first portaloo to be converted into a photobooth. If you can dream it, our team of craftsmen can bring it to life!
Home of competetive ball games, you’ll find twelve of our hand crafted, contactless photobooths across eleven Roxy Leisure venues in Leeds, Liverpool, Nottingham, Manchester and Birmingham. Ballers get their team shots sent directly to their smart phone via a custom branded landing page, whilst GDPR compliant data capture allows Roxy Leisure to grow their customer database directly to their CRM system.
Have a great idea that you'd like to turn into reality?
Let us work with you to create a custom solution that meets your needs and marketing goals - the possibilities are endless! You take the spotlight, we'll be the guys behind the scenes.
Need some inspo?
Check out some of our custom photo booths below: